Monday, May 17, 2010

Robin Hood

There may be some spoilers in this post about Robin Hood so if you don't want to read it just skip over this post.

So I went and saw Robin Hood with Russell Crowe this weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.  I thought it was very well done.  Russell Crowe has always been my favorite actor since Gladiator.  He is a great actor and I loved how he played Robin Hood.

The movie didn't pan out like I expected it too which was a good surprise.  I thought it would have been just like any other Robin Hood movie where he just robs from the rich and gives it to the poor.  Instead it was about how he became Robin Hood.  I liked the back story aspect, it portrayed Prince John as not a bad guy in the beginning which I didn't expect either.

I also enjoyed the actors who played Little John, Will, and Friar Tuck.  They played there parts really well.  I especially liked them showing Friar Tuck as a drunkard.  

The only thing I didn't really understand was the kids in the forest.  I thought they skimmed over the reason for them being there in the movie and that they had a kind of a big part at the end of the movie.  I wish they would have gone in the back story of them being there a little more.

Overall I really liked this movie and I hope you go see the movie.

Blaze Out!

1 comment:

  1. try getting the collectors edition, it has about 15 min more.. (mostly those kids and some romantic crap)

    ReplyDelete