Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun Times

So I have been slacking lately with post.  I know I know I should have kept up more, but I have been busy with other things such as Red Dead Redemption.  RDR is an awesomely fantastic game and I am having a blast playing.   Riding around in the old west has always been a secret dream of mine since I was a kid and now I can with this game.

Also just to give you a heads up if you put one of those single serving mac and cheese microwaveables in the microwave make sure you put water into because if you don't it will melt in the microwave and make a lot of smoke.  Just a fyi.

Blaze Out

1 comment:

  1. I had a coworker at work put a cup o noodle ramen thing in the microwave without water. We literally could not go in our lunchroom for almost a week because of the smell of burnt plastic/styrofoam or whatever it is along with the noodles..

    ReplyDelete