Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello There

Hello gamers, my name is Blaze and I will be your blogger here.  Yes my name is Blaze and no it isn't made up or a gamertag that is my actual name given to me at birth.  I know it is awesome right.  I live in good ole Virginia back in the boondocks.  I do like living here and I grew up here.  I am 24 years old.  Damn typing that makes me feel old.  I work for a college IT program where I work on and fix computers all day long.  I what to go to grad. school here at the college I work at and I will sometime but right now I am just enjoying life as it comes at me.

So now with my little back story out of the way I guess I can explain what this blog is about.  I'll first start off with the title which is now pretty much self explanatory since you know that my name is Blaze.  GG as most gamers stand good game which I find this appropriate for a gaming blog.  I mean that isn't what his blog is going to be all about.  I am going to talk about movies and some of my exploits in real life, I mean this is my blog and I can do what I want to do.  With that said this is mostly going to be about video games because well I am an avid gamer.  I mean I started video gaming when I was a wee little tike.  I remember on Christmas day opening up my Super Nintendo with  Street Fighter 2 as my first game ever for it, and ever since then I was hooked.

Oh I totally forgot to tell you people, thats right I said you people, what systems I have.  Well I do have a Super Nintendo that I play ever so often when I feel like going back in time, I have a Nintendo Wii,  Microsoft Xbox 360, and a computer that I built myself.  Well thats about it for right now.  Oh yea one more thing don't get to used to the layout because it will change once I am done being lazy.

Blaze Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment