Tuesday, May 18, 2010

At a Lost

So for about a year and a half I have been playing Warhammer Online.  I really enjoyed that experience, but by playing an MMO for that long I have missed out on some other great games and I want to catch up.  So what I am looking for from the few readers I have is what games to play that came out over the past 2 years that I have missed out on.  I like all types of games and it doesn't matter what I want to try them out.  So any recommendations would be nice.

The game I am playing right now is Mirror's Edge.  I find it to be an ok game.  I don't like how it is very unforgiving in a look of its aspects.  Like if you screw up once it you die.  Just cause you know what to do doesn't mean you will do beat it.  Oh well.

Blaze Out!

7 comments:

  1. I think that's why most people get burned out on MMO's. I've always had my fingers in the pie of other games, I just never really bothered talking about them, hence my main being RR62 after 18 months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea but my problem is I have a tendency to focus on one game at a time except with games like Halo 3 or StarCraft because of the multiplayer. Oh well now I have time to play different games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Torchlight and thought it was a great diablo clone to grind out all your button mashing needs :) It's cheap too!

    Jestor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an MMO kinda guy. I'm playing WoW, AoC, and Guild Wars. I'm waiting for, Cataclysm, GW2, Legos Universe, TOR, and DCOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOhhhh!!!! Come play City of Heroes with me!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jestor I may give Torchlight a chance it seems interesting.

    Rienuaa I don't have it in me to play another MMO right now. Maybe in a month or tow I might but who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best part is it's free for the first two hours then 20 bucks to buy it digitally and you get 10 keys when you buy it digitally. I think you will see alot more games going to this kind of marketing.

    -Jestor

    ReplyDelete